Govee LED Strip Light M1 (5m) - Matter & Apple HomeKit Support RGBICW
Govee LED Strip Light M1 (5m) - Matter & Apple HomeKit Support RGBICW is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
We offer a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
The product will ship 1 business day after purchase (except for pre-ordered products), and delivery will take 2-5 business days.
4-in-1 RGBIC+ Technology:
Govee LED strip lights adopt independent IC control to make multiple colours simultaneously show on one strip light.
The upgraded 4-in-1 chipset displays more natural colour, higher lumen brightness, and richer colour performance.
Brighter than Ever:
With 60 LEDs/m, Govee M1 has higher density than most RGBIC LED strip lights.
Govee led strip lights M1 delivers twice the lumen brightness of the older generations, for a stronger and more consistent atmosphere.
More DIY Fun:
Govee Home App's DIY Mode allows for Govee LED strip lights control of 50 customizable segments for personalized color displays and ultra-smooth light effects, plus 17 animation effects to let your creativity bloom.
Music Sync with Govee Lights:
With an integrated mic in the control box, Govee M1 can sync sounds with other Govee lights.
Watch in awe as the rest of your Govee LED strip lights simultaneously flow to the beats and rhythms of your playlists.
Govee M1 support Matter, Alexa and Google Assistant voice control via Wi-Fi for hands-free control of your RGBIC LED strip lights, allowing you complete focus on entertainment.
Cuttable and Connectable:
Customize the length to design your ideal lighting atmosphere.
Govee M1 can be cut off 2m at most or be connected up to 10m.
Follow the Cutting and Splicing Guidance or videos to ensure the LED strip lights function.
Cord Length: 5m/16.4ft
Light Colour: RGBIC
Beads Density: 60 LEDs/m
Control Method: App, Control Box, Voice Control
Power Supply Adapter: 24VDC 3A
Caution: Do not connect the power supply while installing and connecting the strip light except in step 5
1. Clean the wall surface to make it free of dust particles.
2. Estimate the position of the control box and the power socket and make sure the strip light is long enough. Tear off the glue on the rear of the control box and stick it to the wall surface.
For more convenient installation, please do not connect the control box with the adapter in this step.
3. Please ensure the strip light is firmly connected with the control box.
4. Tear off the glue on the rear of the strip light and the connector.
Stick the strip light onto the wall surface and press hard to make sure it is glued firmly.
5. When it is necessary to bend, please try to avoid electronic components like light beads and pads on the strip light, so as not to damage the strip light.
Recommended Tip: Try to bend with a bigger radian to protect the strip light and the electronic components on it.
Recommended Tip: Try not to bend at electronic components like light beads, bonding pad to avoid short-circuiting.
6. Connect the adapter with the control box and plug it into the power socket.
1. To get better experience of the music mode, it is recommended to keep the control box close to the sound source.
2. To stick the strip light firmly, please use the provided mounting bracket fixing clips at the head/end and the bending corners of the light.
3. If you want to install the adapter on the wall, please use the additional adhesive tape included in the packaging to prevent the adapter from pulling the strip light and causing it to fall off.
Power Input (Adapter)
Strip Light Length
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.